Have you ever encountered those “Get Paid To Shop” postings in various online websites such as job boards and the likes? What do you think of it? Perhaps the first thing that comes to mind is that it’s too good to be true, right? Or maybe, it could be a scam of some sort. Who knows? I do!
Get Paid To Shop – The True Meaning Behind It
Getting paid to shop does not necessarily mean it’s a 9 to 5 job where you apply to become an employee. It’s a marketing strategy for companies that actually means — Get cashback for your purchases. It’s like extreme couponing in the new millenium! Take note that this is not the same as being a “mystery shopper”. Hence, without further ado, check out the list below for a list of brands and companies that lets you get paid to shop!
Cash Back Websites For The Frugal Millennial ( And Everyone Else)
- Ebates – Ebates has been by far my highest-earning income garner. As of now, I have earned $59.28 by shopping my essentials online. It isn’t much, but that’s a week of groceries for me already! 😀
- Ibotta – Another favorite of mine is the Ibotta App. One thing unique about it is that you have to upload photos of your receipts to get or earn your well-deserved cash back.
- Honey – This is another cool app to use for your shopping sprees. With the Honey Extension App from Google Extensions, it automatically alerts me of deals that might work when I’m on a particular site.
- Checkout 51 – Just like Ibotta, Checkout 51 works basically the same.
- Shopkick – This one is a fun app that will get you outside to complete quests and tasks.
- Top Cash Back – Similar to Ebates, Top Cash Back as the name implies is a cash back website.
- Swagbucks – Just like Ebates, Swagbucks is also a cash back website for frugal millennials. In addition, you can also participate in paid surveys if you love surveys and getting your voice heard.
This is not a comprehensive list of cash back sites for those who’d like to save a few bucks a month or at least, for shopping online. However, I do hope that this opens you up to a world of frugality and maximizing your financial savings for the most part – because every penny counts! Again, there are many other Cashback websites available out there and that I only mention what I highly highly recommend. 🙂
Also, beware of ads that claim to pay you for shopping in exchange of a fee. If it’s too good to be true, then it might just be. Be vigilant and safe out there!
Deals On Deals!
CMA & Webpreneur