Have you ever seen this charge in your Bank Statement Account – 855-226-0431 TME COOKLGH BETTERH Magazine Subscription Charges? You are not alone. It is not a scam because believe it or not, it is your long forgotten magazine subscription service that got you all hyped up because of the great deal you have been fooled of. Well, not really but sort of.
In this post, I will teach you how to cancel the subscription the right and immediate way. Even though it is an AI phone operator, there are a lot of tricks (both vague and misleading) that the company has put in to make the enticing ‘Yes’ answer to all of the AI questions. Please don’t make this mistake.
- Dial the number 855-226-0431 and wait for the AI phone operator. At this point, patience is highly encouraged. Do not be tempted to answer immediately, but instead be calm and let the AI phone operator finish. Remember, it is impolite to interrupt.
- The question you should ask the AI is ‘how do I cancel?’ or ‘cancel options’. For me, I used ‘how do i cancel’. Then, the AI will give you further instructions and simply answer as needed. Again, let the AI finish and do not interrupt.
- The AI will ask you which subscription to cancel and simply say the name of the magazine such as ‘TIME’, ‘Better Homes’, or ‘Good Housekeeping’, etc. You can only cancel one subscription at a time.
- After which, you will hear this piece of line ‘Great News!… ‘ blah blah blah. Whatever the AI says, the response will be ‘NO’.
- Then, the AI will reply back with the line, ‘I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy [insert magazine title here]…’. Again, response will be a flat out ‘NO’.
- After which, you have successfully cancelled the specific magazine you have requested to be cancelled! Congratulations! Your patience has been greatly rewarded!
- If you want to cancel another magazine, simply repeat steps 2-7. Please don’t forget to write down your reference number too.
There you go. Cancel that subscription because you don’t need a hoard of magazines at home when everything is digital. It’s just a bunch of sponsored paid ads in paper with very little information. Seriously. Unless you are a commercial business, magazines are helpful.
CMA & Webpreneur